Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter My WoWy Online Gym Profile

P90X Day 30 Results Dan & Lindsey

Phase one is completed! Here is the results of our first 30 days. Well this my first 30 days , and Lindsey's Round 2 Day 30.
Phase 1 First 30 Days
My main focus in Phase 1 was to get the routine down and build some muscle. I have to amit that first week was very challenging,but
as the weeks passed by the workouts sterted getting easier. Week 4 was the recovery week and the first couple of days kicked me in the dirt, but it was worth it! My cardio has improved alot over the past 30 days as well as my strength levels. I can see some physical changes in my body, and I can really feel the mental and emotional changes the most. I am in such an awesome mood every day and a whole lot more active now...

As far as my diet I dont feel like I was strict with it as I should've been. I cheated a few times by eating a greasy burger and a pizza with hot wings, man did I pay for it. My energy levels dropped majorly, so that was the last of greasy burgers and pizza for me.

Things to come in Phase 2
My next 30 days I'll focus more on cutting fat and still increase my muscle growth. Each Phase I plan on increaseing my calories and protein intake to ensure fat loss and muscle growth. I just ordered P90X Plus so with these more intense workouts , I will hit my goals.
Lindsey is just doing awesome, her strength and cardio are amazing and keeps improving!. Her main goal in Round 2 is to gain muscle. She currently weighs 120Lbs with 19% bodyfat and her goal is 130 Lbs with 15% bodyfat. She's well on her way,shes 5' 9'' so I believe it will fit her well.

Dan &  Lindsey's Day 30 Results


Join us in the P90x Progress Pay It Forward Program Today! Learn more about
it Click Here!

Subscribe to AchieveFitnessToday.com to keep updated!

You can Contact Me through:

Facebook - You Tube - Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter Team Beachbody
Recommended Reading