Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter My WoWy Online Gym Profile

Fitness Journey: P90X End of Week 1

Hey Dan here,just dropping some quick thoughts and references points for week 1 of my P90x workout program. I was alittle disapointed that I overtrained the first day, I felt like it really hendered me alot in week 1 ,I was pretty sore. So like I pointed out in my last Fitness Tip, remember to take it slow and easy in the begining, if you choose to do the P90x home workout. I did finished the week off strong with soulders,arms and kenpo x. I wasn't going to do the kenpo x , but figured I'd give it a try. Man I'm glad I did it was awesome, and I certainly felt the burn it give you (good burn that is) ! I recommend not to skip any of the workouts in this program, they will all have extreme benifits to your final results in the end! One of the things that really helped out this week after the workout was the P90x Recovery drink ,  which I highly recomend ! It's got a pretty good taste to it, kinda like a mixture between orange sherbert and vanilla .


I started week 2 (yesterday) off with chest,back and ab ripper x, and followed my own advice to pace myself and modify, to get the best out of the workout. This was a whole lot better, I'm feeling that good burn today, that lets me know that I pushed myself just right. This week is off to an awesome start! Friday is plyometrics day and I'm still pressing play !

Keep Moving Forward, and please feel free to comment,share and subscribe to Achieve Fitness Today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter Team Beachbody
Recommended Reading