Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter My WoWy Online Gym Profile

My P90X Progress Update: Phase 2 Day 40



 Wow I had a busy weekend, had a lot of bdays plus mothers day. I missed two workouts now tring to make it up. I'm still a rockin and rolling though!Yesterday I did Interval X from P90X Plus instead of Yoga. Today I did Arms,Back and ab ripper X instead of Legs and back. Didnt want to skip my arms I want them guns :) About an hour after my workout today ,Lindsey my wife decided she was gonna do Interval X. Well the gentleman I a just couldn't let her do it by herself now could I :) So I joined in and we both got our butts kicked by it: :) She did Legs,back and ab ripper this afternoon. I told ya I was wanting to intensify the workouts in Phase 2 :) Been updated the blog so make sure you visit us there. Thanks for watching! And yes as a fellow P90Xer would say "KEEP BEING SEXY!" Thanks for the quote Ural aka ChoosefitnessX :)

Join us in the P90x Progress Pay It Forward Program Today! Learn more about it Click Here!

Subscribe to AchieveFitnessToday.com to keep updated!

You can Contact Me through: Facebook - You Tube - Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter Team Beachbody
Recommended Reading