Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter My WoWy Online Gym Profile

Fitness Tip: Keep Motivated And Pay It Forward !

Whats your motivation? No matter what your goals are in your fitness journey, everyone needs some motivation. Lets face it setting goals are easy, but if you lose your motivation your doomed to failure. The key to success in your fitness journey is to keep your most motivating thoughts in the front of your mind. Keep in mind what motivates you the most, visualize the body you want, how does it make you feel to be in the best shape ever, imagine what your friends and family are saying about the new you.

 Here are 3 tips to get that ol motivational train going:

1.Visualize and See the Body You Want:
 Find a picture of someone who has the body you want. This can be in your favorite fitness magazine or you can do an image search online. Keep it real in other words , pick a picture of someone who matches who you are.Example: Same hair color, same eye color, as tall as you, and so on. You want to be able to trick your mind into thiking hey this me. Hang this picture up some place that you will see it everyday and look at it as if it was really you.


2.Hold Yourself Accountable:
 Social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter , and MySpace are another great way to keep you motivaed with your fitness program. You can tell all your friends and family about your new fitness program and keep them updated with your progress. You Tube is another awesome way to get motivated and share your progress with others, I highly suggest you get a video camera and upload your progress. Using social media sites are a great way to keep yourself accountable to others which in return will motivate you to continue your fitness program.

3. Find support:
 Finding support is one of the best ways to keep yourself motivated. If your married, have that special someone, or even a few friends, get them involved with your fitness program. My wife is the best support I have found with my workouts. Another way to get support is through your social media sites by joining fitness groups, or you can even join an online fitness club. The benifits of online fitness clubs are awesome , not only can you get support from thousands of people, you can keep track of your body stats and goals as well.

There are dozens of different ways one can motivate themselves, I just wanted to throw these 3 tips at you. I feel these 3 tips are of the more important ways to motivate yourself and by using them you will be able to keep yourself motivated and hit your own personal fitness goals. It is my hopes that they will be as useful to you as they are to me.

Pay It Forward for Fitness!
Another idea I would like to share is another way I am currently motivating myself. I get extremely motivaed by motivating others. So what I love to do is find people on You Tube and Facebook who have started the same workout program as myself (P90x), and subscribe,comment and add them to my friends list. This way I can watch and comment on their progress.In doing this it shows them that somebody out there cares about thier success! I also share and invite others to do the same. For P90xers just goto You Tube and type in "P90x Progress".You can never have enough supporters cheering you on!

If this is something that you would like to do then lets start paying it forward for fitness!
You can find me on:
Facebook   -  You Tube  -  Twitter

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter Team Beachbody
Recommended Reading