Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter My WoWy Online Gym Profile

P90X Pay It Forward Progress!:Ural's Progess!

Lets welcome Ural back into the P90x Home Fitness Program! This guy is gonna bring it!! I can't wait to see his 90 day results! Keep it going man!

About Ural:
Hey! My name is Ural. Not too long ago I looked in the mirror and I told myself that I am too young to not be fit. So I lost 40lbs from running and lifting weights. I have officially started my first round of P90x on
Monday,April 19, 2010
P90X Introduction


Follow His Progress On: You Tube

Participating Sites:
AchieveFitnessToday.com

Join us in the P90x Progress Pay It Forward Program Today! Learn more about it Click Here!

Subscribe to AchieveFitnessToday.com to keep updated!

You can Contact Me through:

Facebook - You Tube - Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter Team Beachbody
Recommended Reading