Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter My WoWy Online Gym Profile

P90x Pay It Forward Progress: AmBetterToday Finished Week 3!

This girl is really bringing it!! Shes into week 3 and has already surpassed her goals! Way to go
AmBetterToday!!!

About AmBetterToday:
I began this YouTube channel to document my weight loss journey and to have the accountability I needed to keep going. I started this process in April 7 2010 and it's the best thing I could have done for myself. My highest weight was 180 lbs and my goal weight is 130 lbs. My current weight is 160 lbs.

I take inspiration from knowing that throughout this process, my body is getting STRONGER, HEALTHIER and HOTTER (lol) each day I make a healthy decision. I hope to inspire people like myself who have tried countless times to lose weight and failed. My goal is to prove to YOU that it is possible for a REAL typical girl like me to lose weight.

AmBetterToday's Channel Description



AmBetterToday's P90X Day 14 part 1


Follow her progress on You Tube and Pay It Forward !

Participating Sites:
AchieveFitnessToday.com

Join us in the P90x Progress Pay It Forward Program Today! Learn more about it Click Here!

Subscribe to AchieveFitnessToday.com to keep updated!

You can Contact Me through:

Facebook - You Tube - Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter Team Beachbody
Recommended Reading