Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter My WoWy Online Gym Profile

P90X Pay it Forward ! : TheFitnessGirl9's Progress!

My hat goes off to this young lady! She has twins daughters and is still bringing it!!When she sets a plan she puts forth all her effort to achieve it! Way to go TheFitnessGirl9 Keep moving forward!!

About TheFitnessGirl9:
I've always struggled with my weight, but I've been in love with health and fitness for the past 10 years. I enjoy eating healthy, organic foods and recently felt the need to take it to the next level. I did raw food 30 day challenge March 2010 and have been eating raw ever since. I love it!!

My most recent challenge I face is that I just gave birth to twins girls in July 2009. I gained about 50 lbs with the pregnancy and have struggled to get the weight off. I have managed to lose 20 lbs by just eating right and a trying to fit in a little exercise when I can. But its hard when I am with my girls all day and have little energy left over for myself.

I'm on a quest to lose these last 30 lbs and get back to my old self by July 2010. I am also looking to eat more consciously. I will be sharing my journey here.

P90X Challenge-Introduction


P90X-Week 3 Review


Follow her progress on You Tube and Pay It Forward !

Participating Sites:
AchieveFitnessToday.com

Join us in the P90x Progress Pay It Forward Program Today! Learn more aboutit Click Here!

Subscribe to AchieveFitnessToday.com to keep updated!

You can Contact Me through:

Facebook - You Tube - Twitter

2 comments:

  1. this is a great site! I think its wonderful that you started this. It really shows you care about others successes! I love that.
    and thanks for wanting to use my video's I feel honored. :)
    KEEP Bring it and paying it forward!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Maritza!! Your comment means a lot to me! When I first started working out in 2006 I didn't have much support and thats what kept me from moving forward. I believe the more support you have the more results you'll get! Thanks again and keep pressing play girl and I'll keep paying you forward :)

    ReplyDelete

Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter Team Beachbody
Recommended Reading