Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter My WoWy Online Gym Profile

P90X Pay it Forward: Benny's Progress!

Benny has just completed Phase 1 of P90X, way to go Benny! This dude is awesome , he is colleage and plays soccer and still finds the time todo P90x!

About bennyeliuth20
My name is Benny!! Im a 21 yr old college student and I am in love with P90X. I have started my P90X journal to stay accountable to all my viewers and subscribers, so feel free to comment anything you'd like and also Subscribe.

Benny's P90X Introduction


Benny P90X-Phase 1 Recap with Pictures

Follow His Progress On: You Tube and Pay It Forward!

Participating Sites:
AchieveFitnessToday.com

Join us in the P90x Progress Pay It Forward Program Today! Learn more aboutit Click Here!

Subscribe to AchieveFitnessToday.com to keep updated!

You can Contact Me through:

Facebook - You Tube - Twitter

1 comment:

Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter Team Beachbody
Recommended Reading