Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter My WoWy Online Gym Profile

Join me in the P90X Progress Pay It Forward Program!

About P90X Progress Pay It Forward Program.
This is where people who are doing P90x come together and motivate each other to complete the program. What I'm wanting to do is post these peoples video progress updates on my blog and find others with a blog to do the same. The whole purpose of this is to pay it forward to others to, get more people to follow your progress, in return bringing everyone more support, motivation and more reasons to complete their P90x challenge.

After all P90x is a very challenging fitness program and I've seen a lot of people drop out of the race. You can never have enough support thats for sure.

What Do I Have To Do?
All you have to do to take part in this is,get P90x and start pressing play,get a youtube account, get a video camera or webcam,start doing daily weekly progress updates of yourself,then send me a link to your youtube channel with the permission to post your vids on my blog.In return I will post a link to your channel.

Already Have A Blog or Website
If you already have a blog or website and want to take part in this , just shoot me a message with a link to your blog or website, and I will add your link to the participating sites list of the P90x Progress Pay it Forward on my blog.
Want To Take Part?

If this is something you would love to take part in and want me to share your progress with others on AchieveFitnessToday.com then email me at danhughes@achievefitnesstoday.com Subject: P90x Progress Pay it Forward.

Be sure to subscribe to AchieveFitnessToday.com
If you dont have the P90X Home Fitness Program and want to take part in the P90x challenge then
  Click Here to get it now!

Dan Hughes
You can also Contact me through:

Facebook -  You Tube  -  Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter Team Beachbody
Recommended Reading