Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter My WoWy Online Gym Profile

P90x Workout Progress: End of Week 3

Right on I got through week 3 of P90X! The exercises seem to be getting a lot easier, and my strength and cardio is improving a lot. When I timed myself April 1st in running, I ran 2 miles in 26 mins, now I’m running 2 miles in 24 min. Still not where I want it to be, when I was 17 my time for 2 miles was 15:30, this is what Im shooting for now. I incereased my working weight by 5 lbs each week to further challenge my muscles. Yoga is getting eaiser each time, I can actually get into some of the positions now.

I started to wear down the last 2 days and am so glad that this week is over. I’m taking the day off (Wed.) to get some rest, I feel pretty much drained. Thursday is the begining of week 4 which is recovery week. Heres what days I’ll be working out and what I’ll be doing:


Thursday: Yoga     Friday: Core Synergistics     Saturday: Kenpo

Sunday: X Stretch     Monday: Core Synergistics     Tuesday: Yoga.

In recovery week you don't do any weightlifting , this will allow your muscle to rest and grow, its part of the muscle confusion process. There's 3 Phases in P90x ,3 weeks of intense workouts mixed with weightlifting and cardio, and 1 week of recovery which concentrates more on your core. At the end of week 4 I will be taking pics and measurements to see where I’m at. I'll be sure to post them.

Heres alittle video I put together showing some of my workouts. My kids wanted to take some pictures :)

Still moving forward and still bringing it!
Be sure to subscribe to Achieve Fitness Today to recieve updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter Team Beachbody
Recommended Reading