Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter My WoWy Online Gym Profile

Fitness Journey: P90X Days 1 & 2

Well so far so good, I made it through chest,back and ab ripper x on day1 yesterday. I am way out of shape due to my crazy experiment ,and paying for now! Today I did plyometrics and only had to stop twice for about 60 sec each time. On both days I did do alot of modifications on some of the exercises just to be able to get through it,but I did put in my best effort!

Think I might of pushed myself alittle to hard though on chest and back, my lower tricep muscle is extremly tight and it hurts to bend it. Been rubbing some sports cream and streching it out alot today, so it should be healed on time for shoulders & arms on Day 3. Overall experience was awesome aferwards, I was very much full of energy!

Heres a run down for each day for future reference:

Day 1 Chest&Back:
Round 1 , on pull up exercises I did 10 reps then used chair to pump out another 10, on push ups I did 20 except on the diamond push where I was only able to push 10 out.

Round 2, on pull ups I was only able to do 5 then pumded out 10 more with chair. On push up I was only able to do 10-15 then would pump out 10-15 more on my knees, except on diamond push ups I was only able to do 5 then pushed out 5 more on my knees. Still need alot of work just to get back to where was and I tell ya what though, the pain is worth it!

Day 2 Plyometrics:
Got through this exercise smoother than expected, only had to stop twice for an extra 60 sec break. Must be from all the jogging I been doing. I did have to modify about half way through though, man it started to get intense at the end, my hip flexers were on fire, but it felt awesome! Had lots of energy after it was all said and done!

On both days after workouts were completed I had nice tall glass of cold p90x Recovery drink...Ahhhh..those hit the spot after intense workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter Team Beachbody
Recommended Reading