Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter My WoWy Online Gym Profile

Fitness Journey: P90X Update

 Had a wonderful Easter and hope everyone else did as well ! My Easter started saturday @ 5 a.m, my father in law and I went on a fishing trip. We canoed around 5 miles or so,didn't catch much just two 6 in. bass,we got in the water around 7:30am and out at 1:00pm. Then went and did my families Easter get together,got home around 10 p.m, long day. Sunday we did a small treasure hunt for my kiddos, then went to my wifes family Easter get together, got home around 9 p.m, another long day, but it was all worth it.

 This whole weekend I was still very sore from my first two workouts, so due to the Easter Holiday, and the overtraining, I had to take this time to allow myself to heal. I'm feeling a whole lot better now, so will continue my workout on Monday as scheduled.

 My wife has decided to join me in my workouts. She is in her second time around for P90x (on week 4) and has decided to start it over so we can do P90x together. We had to come up with a schedule that was good fit for us both, so heres how we're doing it:

Wed. Chest&Back - Thurs. Rest - Fri. Plyometrics - Sat. Shoulder&Arms - Sun. Yoga - Mon. Legs&Back - Tues. Kenpo for me- Rest Day for my wife.

Tuesdays & Thursday are very busy days for her. Sundays aren't that busy for us ,so thats why we are doing Yoga on that day,since it's the longest workout.

Side Note:
Monday & Tuesday I'll finish my week one as planned. My wife and I will start on week 2 together on Wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connect With Us- Facebook You Tube Twitter Team Beachbody
Recommended Reading